What is Pioneer Chicks? Ambition begins here. Founded by Melanie Fielden, Pioneer Chicks is an award-winning support network for ambitious entrepreneurs, providing everything you need to build a successful business and life based on your beliefs & passion. Designed for women but open to all! We do this through a series of online & in-person masterclasses, workshops, meets, networking, our blog and shop 😉 Be sure to subscribe to our mailing list to ensure you’re kept informed of upcoming events and blog posts, and to be notified of when the doors to our brand new Members’ Club open (coming September 2020)! We have an online shop providing everything to equip the busy woman, from journals and planners, to bags, handbag organisers and motivational prints. To see our range click here. In 2018 we introduced the ‘Local Meet Sessions‘. These are where small groups of entrepreneurs meet monthly to help each other develop their businesses/start their new business and smash personal goals. One or two topics are discussed in detail at each meet, as chosen by our guests, and we rotate each month to ensure everybody gets to choose a topic. For further details and to find your closest Local Meet Session, click here. See all of our upcoming online and in-person meets here. Pioneer Chicks also has a blog where we aim to provide inspiration, advice, motivation and resources for all women in business and for personal development. Who is Pioneer Chicks for? If you’re a business owner that’s ready to take your business to the next level and achieve some major growth, you’re in the right place! The Pioneer Chicks team and our rapidly growing community of ambitious entrepreneurs have got your back. We strongly believe in the power of working together, sharing ideas, sharing knowledge and lifting each other up – who says the sky should be the limit! How can I get involved?
- Join us at one of our Local Meet Sessions (your first session is free!) for some help with your business and personal goals and to network with like-minded women in your region.
- Want some free advertising for your business? We have the following options for collaborations:
- You can write a guest blog post for the Pioneer Chicks blog
- We can record an interview with you
- Workshops – we’re happy to run a workshop together with other local businesses
- Speakers – we’re always on the lookout for our next guest speaker
- Full name of legal entity: Pioneer Chicks
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: Aspen Grove Farm, Assington Green, Stansfield, Sudbury, Suffolk, CO10 8LY
- Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defence of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
- Customer Data that includes data relating to any purchases of goods and/or services such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details and your card details. We process this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
- User Data that includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain back-ups of our website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and business. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business.
- Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyse your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business and to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- Marketing Data that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions such as competitions, prize draws and free giveaways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy. You may opt out of these additional communications at any time and can do so by emailing us at email@example.com
- We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you. Our lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interests which is to grow our business. We may also use such data to send other marketing communications to you. Our lawful ground for this processing is either consent or legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers
- Government bodies that require us to report processing activities.
- Third parties to whom we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets.
- We will only transfer your personal data to countries that the European Commission have approved as providing an adequate level of protection for personal data by; or
- Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts or codes of conduct or certification mechanisms approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe; or
- If we use US-based providers that are part of EU-US Privacy Shield, we may transfer data to them, as they have equivalent safeguards in place.
REFUNDS & RETURNS POLICY:Information on the Pioneer Chicks online returns, cancellation and refunds policy. We offer our customers complete peace of mind. If you’d like to return any items bought online from Pioneer Chicks we will be happy to refund or exchange the product in accordance with the conditions below, provided they are returned in a fully resaleable condition and you have cancelled the order within 30 days of receipt. We operate a 1 year return policy for faulty items on most of our products. Fault or damage caused by accident, misuse, negligence and normal wear and tear is not covered by this policy. Your statutory rights are not affected. Cancelling an order If you’ve already checked out, you cannot amend an existing order, please place a new order. You cannot change the delivery address for an order that has already been placed. We may, at our discretion, cancel or amend an order provided you call us within 30 minutes of placing the order, although we cannot guarantee that we will always be able to provide you with this facility. Please contact the customer team on 01284 780007. Once the goods have been dispatched, any return or exchange must be processed in accordance with this returns policy. If you have accepted delivery and wish to return an item please read “returning your item” below. Some items are excluded from our returns policy. Please see “what can’t be returned” for details. We’re sorry but we’re unable to exchange items: please place a new order. Your legal right to return The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 requires us to provide you with goods in conformity with the contract and gives you the right to return goods purchased online without giving a reason (e.g. if your goods are not wanted) within 14 days starting from the day after the date of delivery. Pioneer Chicks offers a 30 day goodwill returns policy. If you choose to return your product it should be returned unused and in a new, saleable condition, with original packaging and labels still attached, along with any free gifts within 30 days of delivery. Any refund due will be credited to the card used for purchase within 3-5 days of our receipt of the returned goods. Your bank may take longer to process such transactions. We may reduce the amount refunded if the goods have been used or handled unreasonably before return. We will refund delivery charges only if all goods ordered in the same transaction are returned within 30 days. If returned items were part of a promotional offer, or e-vouchers were used, the amount refunded will be reduced using an appropriate ratio. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to request a returns form to cancel your contract with us and return your product by post. But you are not obliged to do so, provided you cancel your contract clearly and return the goods (quoting your order number) to the address shown on your returns label, at your own cost, within 30 days. Returning your item We want you to be delighted with your purchase but we understand that there may be times when you are not entirely satisfied. If you have received your order and no longer want one or all of your products, and it is not excluded by our Returns Policy, please return your product(s) within 30 days in the following ways: Returning to Store • Simply fill in the returns label, to show which items are being returned, repackage the items (including any free items) in new, saleable condition with original packaging and labels still attached within 30 days. • To return your parcel via Royal Mail simply attach the returns label and delivery note to the parcel and take your parcel to a Post Office. • Please ask for (and keep) a certificate of posting. Please scan and email a copy of this receipt to email@example.com. We will refund postage costs up to the amount paid for postage in your original order for the item, or the amount displayed on your receipt – whichever is the lowest value. Unless the item is faulty, a returns delivery charge of £3.50 will be deducted from your refund. What will be refunded? • We may reduce the amount refunded to you if returned items were part of a promotional offer or if items have been used or handled unreasonably before return. • Any e-vouchers used will be refunded separately and sent to you at the email address given during checkout process. • If you return your order within 30 days we will refund you the original outbound delivery charge if all of the items in your order are returned together. • If you return your order outside 30 days we will only refund your original outbound delivery charge if your item is faulty and all goods are returned together. • If you only return part of your order we will not refund the original delivery charge. • If you return your order via Royal Mail a returns charge of £3.50 will be deducted from your refund. • If you are returning the product because it is faulty, please see “Faulty/Damaged items” below. Any refund due will be credited to the original card of purchase within 3-5 working days of us receiving the goods. It may take an additional 3-5 days for your card issuer to apply the refund to your card balance. Can I use the product before I return it? You may examine the items but where you have returned a product, and it has not been returned to us in a fully resaleable condition or has been used or handled unreasonably, we may reduce the amount refunded. The withheld refund may be the full cost of the item if it has been obviously worn or willfully damaged. In such circumstances, we will return the item to the purchaser. Amending or cancelling a delivery service If you’ve already checked out, you cannot add extra products to an existing order, please place a new order. You cannot change the delivery address for an order that has already been placed. We may, at our discretion, cancel or amend an order provided you call us within 30 minutes of placing the order, although we cannot guarantee that we will always be able to provide you with this facility. If you have any queries please contact the Customer team on 01284 780007. If you have accepted delivery and wish to return the product, please read “returning your item” above. Faulty/Damaged items We offer a 1 year return policy for faulty goods on most of our products. Fault or damage caused by accident, misuse, negligence, or normal wear and tear is not covered by this policy. Your statutory rights are not affected. To let us know about a faulty, or damaged product, or a product that does not match its description which you’d like to return, please follow the same steps as a normal unwanted return – return the products to us by post. In either case we’ll need to see your delivery note or other proof of purchase. Where the returned product is confirmed as faulty or damaged we will refund to you the cost of the return postage, up to the value of postage paid for the original order and where a copy of the postage receipt has been emailed to us. We may reduce the amount refunded to you if returned items were part of a promotional offer or if items have been used or handled unreasonably before return. Any e-vouchers used will be refunded separately and sent to the email address used during the checkout process. Products returned as faulty may be examined for faults. If the fault found is due to normal wear and tear, misuse, negligence, willful damage or accident we may not offer a refund to you, and you will be given the option of having the item disposed of or returned back to you. How to exchange your product We regret that we are unable to offer an exchange policy for unwanted or faulty goods. If you cancel all or part of your order and return goods to us you may obtain replacement items by placing a new order. All items are subject to availability. Repair/Replacement and Refunds of Digital products Pioneer Chicks will attempt to repair or replace any goods or digital content that are of unsatisfactory quality, unfit for purpose or not as described, before you can claim a refund. You can choose whether you want the goods to be repaired or replaced, but we can refuse if your choice is disproportionately expensive compared with the alternative. You’re entitled to a full or partial refund instead of a repair or replacement if any of the following are true:
- The cost of the repair or replacement is disproportionate to the value of the digital content
- Repair or replacement is impossible
- Repair or replacement would be significantly inconvenient
- Repair would take unreasonably long
- Repair has been unsuccessful.