Date & Time:
The course is a 6 week course starting from Wednesday 11th September, 2019 and running every Wednesday from 7pm-10pm, with the final date being the 16th October, 2019.
Nancy’s Tea Shop, 18 Old Station Road, Newmarket, Suffolk, CB8 8DN
Early bird tickets are available at £225 until 28th August, 2019.
After the 28th August, the ticket price increases to £295.
Public Speaking 6-Week Course
You will be one of up to just 12 people receiving training from 4 highly experienced speakers, including:
- Teresa Dukes – International Speaker and Certified World Class Speaking Coach
- Co-Author of the #1 Amazon.com Bestselling book – World Class Speaking in Action
- Teresa has trained more than 25,000 people and successfully coached National Speech Champions
- Founding Director of Dukes Consultancy which is dedicated to helping you gain the skills needed to become a more effective speaker and leader: https://dukesconsultancy.co.uk/home
- Fiona Kearns
- Licensed Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Founder & Business Consultant at Kearns Consultancy:
- ➔Evidence-based Business Psychologist & Consultant
- ➔ Building self-managing high-performance teams
- ➔ Confident Communication and Speaking
- ➔ Research : Success factors of women led SME’s – barriers & success factors for business leaders
- Wholesale Account Director Global Team at Blueface/Star2Star Communications
- Toastmasters UK & Ireland District 71 International Speech Contest Final Chief Judge 2015, Nottingham UK
- Founder & President of Uncensored Speakers 2013, President of Dublin Toastmasters 2013
- Natalie King
- The amazing lady behind this ‘Public Speaking With Confidence’ course!
- Certified New-Insight Coach & Happiness Coach
- Founder, Natalie King Coaching
- Division G Director at Toastmasters International, with 5 years of public speaking experience
- Penny Morgan
- Professional Photographer
- Runs her own ‘Video Presentation Skills’ interactive workshops
- Penny will be running the ‘talking on camera with confidence’ section of the course
We are limiting the course to a maximum of 12 spaces, to ensure that each delegate has an opportunity to speak and gets the most out of the course.
You will have plenty of opportunities to speak and to see how much you progress over the 6 week period.
On this course, you can expect to learn the following key skills associated with becoming a successful and confident speaker:
- Setting goals
- Overcoming fear
- Body language
- Vocal variety
- Presentation, networking and pitching skills
- Talking on camera
On completion of the course, you will be awarded an official certificate for you to proudly display.
(See link below to book your spot)
What do I need to bring?
Just your lovely self, a notepad and pen.